Friday 3 June 2016

Saturday 29th May.

Ivy house lakes open.
This was my first visit to the venue and was looking forward to it.
I drew peg 2.
I started short on pellets and had an early carp and a skimmer.
Went out long pinging pellets and caught a couple of small carp. 
With this being a 6 hour match I thought I might catch down the edge. So fed a pot of maggots every half an hour from 1. o'clock.
Went on this at 2:30 and didn't have a bite so went back long pinging. I then caught a couple of skimmers on the deck and caught 2 carp shallow.
I weighed 45lb.
4th overall.
3rd was 47lb
And 2nd was 52lb.
Well done to chris telling winning the match. 
I felt If I'd of know a little more about the venue I'd of done a little better and maybe got 2nd?
With the weights being so tight just shows how fair the venue really is.
A big mirror that I lost at the net has cost me to.
Looking forward to going back.

If you like the content written here.  Please respect the act of Copyright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment