Saturday 11 June 2016

Saturday 11th June.



Today I went back to ivy house for the open match. 
I drew peg 5. This peg is on a point slightly so your a little bit further out than people around you which is a big advantage. 
I started off short on pellets and had a big skimmer after 10 minutes. Looking around not a lot was being caught so I fed my worm line at 14.5m to my left and
then went 14.5m to my right on the deck fishing pellets and pinging pellets over the top. I had a carp after 5 minutes and then picked up a few skimmers. I started getting liners so picked up the shallow rig and caught a few on that.
I stayed on this pretty much for the rest of the match catching at all different depths and working really hard for bites.
I manged 15 carp and couple of big skimmers for 78-0-0 enough to win the match!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment