Tuesday 19 April 2016

Sunday 17th April

Back to Manor Farm for the open and a good turnout. 32 people fishing.
15 on middle and 17 on island.
Been fishing manor Farm a lot to try and get as much practice as I can for the festival on the 9th of may.
Anyway onto my match...
I drew peg 20 on middle pool.  It can be a good area if the fish are down that end. 
Started my match long on the pole on pellets and for the first hour and a bit only had a few stockies and a tench so was getting worried.
Had a look 13m down my edge to right earlier than I wanted to and began catching a few but they wouldn't settle.
I had to catch 2 fish then feed it again and move to my other pole line or the Waggler and nick one fish.
I continued doing this till 2:00 when I spent the last hour and a half down the edge and caught quite well. 
Best hour was between 2 and 3 o'clock. 
I managed around 16 carp and 4 F1s for 141-0-0 to win the match!
Really looking forward to the festival now and hope I have some good draws!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment