Sunday 28 February 2016

Sunday 28th February





Open at manor farm. 
A really good turn out, 30 people fishing. There were 4 lakes in so we were all spread out. 
I drew peg 25 Middle. I had a feeling the match would be won from middle but which peg is a different question. 
I didn't know what to expect so kitted up a few pole rigs and 2 rods. 
Started on the bomb and bread and had a carp around 6lb 15 minutes in. 
Decided to have a look on the pole and began catching steadily on pellets. 
At about 12:30 bites were getting further apart so set up a line to my left slightly at 15m. 
Caught a few fish on this before going onto my original line in the last hour and had a few more. Had around 20 fish to weigh 74-0-0 enough for the win! 
Had an awesome day, really enjoyed catching on the pole, haven't caught properly on it for ages!!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment