Thursday 19 November 2015

Sorry! Bit late posting this blog!

Another awesome weekend for myself last weekend.
Saturday 14th November saw me fishing the open at manor farm leisure on boundary pool, I drew peg 32 and fished the pole most of the day and caught all my fish long on pellets to weigh 59-0-0 to win the match.

Sunday 15th November saw me fishing the first round of the winter league pairs on the river avon. I drew peg 35, a good peg which i was happy with, its a chub/waggler peg so with this in mind i only set up 2 rods as the wind was terrible for a nice positive approach! Ended the match with 5 chub and some bleak for 10-7-0 enough to win the match giving me 1 point.
Unfortunetly my partner up the common struggled meaning we're around 4th or 5th overall as it stands but all still to play for!

Roll on next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment