Saturday 21 November 2015

Another awesome day today!

Saturday 21st November- Ash pool peg 20, 11 fished split over windmill and ash.
With a steep drop in temperature expected it to fish hard! Because the wind was so bad I couldn't fish the pole until 2:00 so fished the bomb and pellet, finally when the wind died at 2:00 I had 8 fish so had a look on the pole now I could present it! I then caught steadily on the pole at 13m on pellets to put a further 8 fish in the net taking me to 16 fish at the all out.
As the scales came round I was last to weigh and had heard Chris telling was winning overall off peg 12 ash with 34-00 so I thought I was somewhere near. I managed to tip the scales round to 45-00 resulting in a match win!

Overall really enjoyed the day with the middle part being a major struggle! Roll on manor again tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment