Monday 18 January 2016

Sunday 17th January - Manor Farm leisure open.

20 people fishing spread over Island and middle pool. I had a feeling that middle would fish hard with it being cold but how wrong was I! 
At the draw peg 14 Island stuck to my hand. Which I did fancy for a few as you have a little bit of room which I felt could be key. 
Set up 2 pole rigs. 
2 rods. 
Fed my pole line at 13m at the all in and picked up my Colmic Next Adventue 45 rod and chucked the bomb and bread 3/4 the way across, I watched my tip very closely for liners and hoping for an early fish, next cast saw my first bite being a 2lb F1 so stuck at the bread till 1:30 when I'd had 3 carp and an F1. 
A quick changed to a pellet and little bag saw 2 more fish to end the day with 4 carp and 2 F1s for 31-8-0 winning my lake and putting me 5th overall. 
I did have a quick look on the pole but stuck with the rod as I had more confidence for a bite on that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment